Rates & Services
- Base Rate: $135/hr.
- + Fuel as quoted per event specifics.
- Are you booking multiple events with us? Contact us to discuss special pricing.
Game Day/Concerts/Special Event Rates
- Call for details/special rates.
Additional Booking Information
- We do not charge a mandatory gratuity! Please tip if you are having a good time!
- A $200 deposit and a signed contract are required to hold bus and date. Security deposit to be returned upon undamaged completion of event. Any damage done will be charged at the cost of material and labor to repair. Security deposit shall be applied to any damages or other monies due the charter bus service.
- All deposits are non-refundable. Any cancellations within 72 hours of your event/party bus rental are 100% charge. This however can be used as a credit for service in the future, up to 60 days from the date of cancellation.
- Payment of full lease is to be paid to the driver upon arrival unless full payment is received in advance. Bus will not leave until payment is received. Cash or electronic payment shall be required for any payment within five (5) days of trip. A $50 fee will be charged for returned checks or bad payment processing.
- Additional charges for parking fees, tolls, etc. are to be paid by customer at moment charges occur.
- You are financially responsible for your groups behavior. Our contract for service is with YOU so we will charge YOU for any damage charges or additional cleaning fees due to sickness or excessive time required to clean party bus after your use. So please make sure you let your guests know you are financially liable for their behavior and they should behave well or you might be passing any additional expense you incur on to them. There is a $200 bodily fluid clean-up charge (per incident) that will be added to the bill at JT’s Charter Bus LLC discretion for cleanup and sanitizing services.
- For any actions such as fighting, violence, damage to equipment and/or bus, harassment toward the driver, staff or anyone else in or around the bus, or illegal activity of any passengers, the driver reserves the right to terminate the trip. In that event, there shall be no refund of any portion of trip payment.
- JT’s Charter Bus LLC cannot by law, supply alcohol to/for clients. Customers must provide their own alcohol. Customers must also be 21 years of age with a valid ID presentable to driver in order to consume alcohol. JT’s Charter Bus LLC is not responsible for injuries or accidents in and around the bus. Alcohol impairs motor skills, balance and judgment. Customers are asked to remain seated while the bus is in motion. Move about at your own risk. Please use caution on steps.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited on all party buses and will be subject to a fine.
- No animals are allowed on the bus. Please contact us if there are special requirements and we will review for exceptions.
- You are welcome to bring any dry food or snacks on the bus. However, we do advise against hot food or messy food as the bus moves around during the ride and it can be very difficult to eat. Spilled food or difficulty cleaning may require an additional fee.
- Please bring your own iPod/Smart Device to play. The buses do have adapters that are compatible with most devices. Radio is available always.
- JT’s Charter Bus LLC is not responsible for lost or damaged personal items.
- Time rented includes travel time to and from the first and last pickup points. To be more specific – time starts when the bus pulls out of the driveway in Freedom, WI to pick up the first round of passengers and stops when the bus returns to Freedom, WI after the last drop off of passengers. To get an accurate representation of time, please enter the following address W2247 Rock Garden Court, Freedom, Wisconsin 54913 and your pickup/drop-off destination into Google Maps or other mapping device. The estimated travel time from the start in Freedom to your first pickup and final drop off point plus your total ride time will be used for billing purposes.
- Please note – you will be billed actual ride time if it exceeds the estimated billable hours. It is the customer/booking party’s responsibility to manage their time in order to not go over the estimated budget keeping in mind travel time to and from Freedom, WI. All factors including traffic conditions, unexpected time changes of the event, etc. are the responsibility of the customer to pay for should it result in additional time traveled.
- Additional hours will be billed in 1/2 hour increments (rounded up to the nearest half hour) and are to be paid in full prior to exceeding your pre-paid budget on the day of the ride.
- JT’s Charter Bus is NOT LIABLE in cases of unexpected vehicle breakdowns, accidents, severe weather, or anything that may delay a timely arrival or cause cancellation of the trip. In the event of a cancellation due to mechanical problems, the trip may be rescheduled for another date and/or refunded. Client will be notified as soon as possible to let them know of unexpected problems that may postpone trip times.
- All rates, terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
JT’s Charter Bus serves travelers from Greenville, New London, Hortonville, Appleton, Neenah, Menasha, Oshkosh, Fond du Lac, Chilton, Kaukauna, Wrightstown, Green Bay, Denmark, Brillion, Waupaca, Clintonville, Pulaski, Freedom, Ripon, Shawano, Berlin, Fox Valley and all other cities throughout Wisconsin.